Pro Health Staffing is seeking an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN)
The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse, also known as a Critical Care Nurse, will provide care and support to patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening health problems.
- Coordinates with the healthcare team to provide the best care for the patients.
- Monitors the vital signs of critically ill and high-risk patients.
- Treating wounds and providing advanced life support.
- Responsible for making sure that the medical, as well as the emotional needs of the patient, are adequately met throughout the entire process.
- The Intensive Care Unit Nurse will also provide education to patients and families, about how to manage their illness moving forward.
- Must have the skills at assessing situations in a fast-paced and often stressful ICU environment.
- As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will order and then interpret diagnostic tests to evaluate the patient's condition.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN), Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), or Diploma from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- BLS, ACLS, and NRP certification required.
- Registered Nursing License: Current In-State license in good standing or Compact Nursing License.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, departmental team player, and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills at an individual and team level, ability to be flexible, and adjust quickly and react positively to change.
- Considerable knowledge of principles, practices and current trends in nursing, positive attitude and good work ethics.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.