Amarillo, Texas is full of outdoor recreation and fine dining. The Palo Duro Canyon, the second-largest canyon in the United States, is a favorite spot for those who enjoy hiking, biking, or just spending time outdoors.
Amarillo is also home to the world famous 72 oz. steak dinner from The Big Texan Steak Ranch. If you can Eat the full dinner, which includes a shrimp cocktail, baked potato, salad, and bread roll, in one hour, then you get the meal for free. What happens if you fail? The bad news is you have to fork over $72, but at least you get to keep the leftovers.
All of this is just a taste of what you can experience here. Saddle up and discover historic Amarillo for yourself.
Location:AMARILLO, TX 79106
Pro Health Staffing is seeking an Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) in
The Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care to patients including neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- The ER Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patient.
- Responsible for meeting the standards of practice for the Emergency Department and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Provides triage assessment for patients presenting for treatment.
- Performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for lab tests.
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening situations. Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms
- A minimum of one-year Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) or Critical Care (CCU) experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN), Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), or Diploma from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- BLS and NRP certification required
- Registered Nursing License: Current In-State license in good standing or Compact Nursing License.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, departmental team player, and good written and verbal communication skills,
- Interpersonal skills at an individual and team level, ability to be flexible, and adjust quickly and react positively to change.
- Considerable knowledge of principles, practices and current trends in nursing, Positive attitude and good work ethics.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.