Pro Health Staffing is seeking a Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN)
The Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse will assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass/heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Monitoring the vital signs of surgical patients.
- Responsible for making sure that the medical, as well as the emotional needs of the patient, are adequately met throughout the entire surgery process.
- The CVOR RN will also provide operation education before and after surgery.
- Must have the skills at assessing situations in a fast-paced and often stressful Surgical environment.
- As a CVOR RN, you will act as the communication liaison for family and members of your team.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN), Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), or Diploma from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- BLS and NRP certification required
- Registered Nursing License: Current In-State license in good standing or Compact Nursing License.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, departmental team player, and good written and verbal communication skills,
- Interpersonal skills at an individual and team level, ability to be flexible, and adjust quickly and react positively to change.
- Considerable knowledge of principles, practices and current trends in nursing, Positive attitude and good work ethics.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.