ProHealth Staffing is seeking an Administrative Assistant in
Administrative assistants, perform administrative functions for a hospital or clinic through their knowledge of medical terminology and applications.
- Administrative Assistants are responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks to ensure the office they are managing functions smoothly.
- Warm outgoing personality.
- Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Must have computer knowledge, Microsoft Excel, and Word experience a must.
- Knowledge of patient billing procedures (and medical coding).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Greet patients and agency visitors; direct all people to the appropriate location and services; be courteous, polite and helpful to the public and clients at all times.
- Respect and maintain privacy and dignity of agency clients; assure client confidentiality at all times.
- Provide efficient and professional telephone services; transfer calls according to established protocols.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a healthcare setting.