ProHealth is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides basic patient care, utilizing technical skills, under the direct supervision of registered professionals (RN’s /LVN’s).
- The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides assistance with activities of daily living, vital signs, and obtaining intake and output.
- Personal care functions including (Bathing, Skin Care, Toileting, and Oral).
- Assist with dressing and undressing.
- Assists with the feeding of residents.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh residents using upright, chair and bed scale.
- Assists in turning and positioning of residents.
- Proper transfer techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment (cane, crutches, walkers, Hoyer Lift, side rails, brace, splints, oxygen).
- Helps keep residents’ rooms clean and supplied.
- Candidate will have the physical ability to perform job‐related duties, which may require lifting, standing bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing and pulling.
- One year experience as a nursing assistant.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant program or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Ability to communicate with all patients both orally and written in a clear, professional and effective manner.
- Ability in providing direct patient care and assisting with the needs of both the patients and families.