ProHealth is seeking a Cardio Vascular Operating Room Technologist
The Cardio Vascular Operating Room Technologist will perform a variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for pre-operative patients.
- Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for specific operations.Assists in preparation and draping of the patient and operative area.
- Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed in the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
- Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis.
- Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies.
- Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen.
- Cleans and stocks storage room, as required
- Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients, application of plaster casts and dressings.
- Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical procedure.
- Graduate of accredited Surgical Technologist program/equivalent required
- At least one year of Experience as a CVOR