Pro Health Staffing is seeking Cardiac Catheterization Technologist
The Cardiac Catheterization Technologist will help a cardiologist diagnose a patient's cardiac problems through the use of a heart catheter.
- Registers patients by entering anticipated service date into the patient record; verifying medical history.
- The Technologist may prep the patient for the operation, by preparing the area for the catheter.
- Must make the patient feel comfortable before and during the procedure.
- Must monitor patient vital signs during operation.
- Assist with the insertion of catheters into the heart, and are responsible for measuring and administering special fluids.
- 2 year of experience required
BLS, TMB, ARRT, ARDMS are required.
High school diploma or GED required