ProHealth Staffing is seeking a Surgical Technician.
The Surgical Technician provides care under the general supervision of Nurse Managers and the direct supervision of Registered Nurse’s utilizing the nursing process in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Operating Room.
- The Surgical Technician demonstrates knowledge and application of sterile technique, instrumentation, and supplies needed for surgical cases.
- Communicates interacts and participates in teamwork on the unit.
- Practices endorse and provide customer service skills with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respect of the patient's right to privacy and the protection of patient confidentiality.
- Communicates and participates in patient care activities in direct conjunction with the Registered Nurse.
- Observes Safety, Infection Control, and Risk Management policies.
- Participates in the department's Performance Improvement Process.
- Participates in continuing education and professional activities.
- Performs other scrub tech duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited school of Surgical Technology.
- CPR-American Heart BLS
- At least one year of experience as a scrub tech.