Aberdeen Washington, famously known as the home to Kurt Cobain is located in Grays Harbor County on the southern edge of the Olympic Peninsula at the convergence of the Wishkah and Chehalis Rivers, just 45 minutes from the Olympic National Park, and 20 minutes from the Pacific Ocean.
See nature at its best in the shorebird migration at Bowerman Basin. Glimpse Aberdeen's past in the historical museum, murals, and buildings. Discover hometown hospitality in distinctive, hospitable stores. Savor dining selections from home style to gourmet. Experience the finest in outdoor life with boating, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, horseback riding, kayaking, bird watching, whale watching, clamming, and beach combing all within minutes of Aberdeen or enjoy nature walks found throughout the city.
Specialty:ED - Emergency Department
Location:Aberdeen, WA 98520
• Sign on Bonus, Exceptional Benefits & Relocation Packages offered!!!
• Rise and shine!!! Located east of Olympia, this city offers peaceful ocean scenery, gorgeous hiking trails, and calm rivers. It’s the perfect place to wake up every morning. • Registered Nurse needed with minimum 5 years of experience in an acute care setting. • The RN provides all aspects of critical thinking and overall quality of care to patients and families creating a partnership of culture, care, staff, and family.
• Responsible for care of emergency patients utilizing nursing process of triage, assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care and needs: non-urgent to emergent, infant to geriatric.. • This nurse will be required to perform as a circulating nurse for cesarean deliveries.
• Must have WA state RN license.
• Current BLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required.