Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay. It’s closely linked with the Space Center Houston, the coastal visitor center at NASA’s astronaut training and flight control complex. The city’s relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants.
• Exceptional ability to administer and interpret Cardiac Stress Test and Nuclear Heart Scan while maintaining incredible accuracy.
• Supervise Echo Techs and ensure accuracy is being completed.
• Four (4) years in a Cardiac Rehab Program required.
• Bachelor Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, or similar program required. Master’s highly preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of MARS.