Pro Health Staffing is seeking a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN)
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse will assist physicians during catheterization procedures, angioplasties, pacemaker implantation and other cardiac procedures.
- Coordinates with the healthcare team to provide the best care for the patients.
- Monitors the vital signs of patients during their operation.
- Responsible for making sure that the medical, as well as the emotional needs of the patient, are adequately met throughout the entire process.
- During the recovery period, the Cath Lab Nurse watches for signs of infection or side effects from the procedure.
- The Cath Lab Nurse will also provide education to patients and families, about the procedure (before and after) and will have to comfort the patient if it is an operation where they are awake.
- As a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse, you must also assist during emergency situations and perform life-saving procedures.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Registered Nurse in Cardiac Care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN), Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), or Diploma from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- BLS and NRP certification required.
- Registered Nursing License: Current In-State license in good standing or Compact Nursing License.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, departmental team player, and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills at an individual and team level, ability to be flexible, and adjust quickly and react positively to change.
- Considerable knowledge of principles, practices and current trends in nursing, positive attitude and good work ethics.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.